Station 1 with sushi family XD

   

These are the food we ate at Station 1 last few days after watching movie ( Despicable Me )
My order was jz a chicken chop ... with special salad sauce ~ >< nice =)
and Shashimi Ah Jo treat us French Fries forced by me XD
and that Ebikko Iring order her favorite mushroom soup & garlic bread ...
and she asked me : You now Y I like to eat US pizza eh pizza or not?
I say Y? She told me ... : Because US pizza eh pizza gt so many mushroom ... BOOM TIOK ZZZ


  

But those delicious food not the reason y we go there ...
we go there is for playing THOSE GAME ~

  
    

积木 & poker (Cho Dai Di) XD
Fun to play, long time din play d ~ 
We went there I think is frm 9pm like that until 12am XD
 and we had take video of the process we play the game 
will pose it soon =)

    
The 1st person I took photo of ppl covering her face with poker ...

 
After that ... all of us learn frm her ... LOL

_ The Happy day  _

ps: I had broke my promise of eat vegetarian ... OMG, so start frm today ><



VARENT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要做 MODEL:记者会 PC + 话说回来

张栋梁 - 低调

PENANG FASHION WEEK 2016 | GURNEY PARAGON | BRAN ET DAGUET |