E . O . W . O . N



Thursday I go to EOWON again with Melvin, 
this time is already confirm to hire us for the internship in AUGUST
just to sign the confirmation letter >.<

while waiting Mr. Chew

Rain gor said that I'm a cam-whore ... =.=


hmmm ... I dunno how to describe the feeling when I was thinking if they hire me
you know ... "The most famous design firm in Penang" ...
you know .... there will gonna be a ton of projects to do ...
you know ... I have to use to the OT time .... until 8/9 pm ... even until midnight ...
you know ... I cant always dating with my babe everyday anymore ... maybe once a week ? ...
you know ... there will be a lot pressure to me ...

you know .. you know ...

>.<

but, there's no way to step back 
just a way to move forward 
work harder
learn more
gain more experience 

This is what I wan =)

MAKE IT WORTH IT






VARENT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要做 MODEL:记者会 PC + 话说回来

张栋梁 - 低调

PENANG FASHION WEEK 2016 | GURNEY PARAGON | BRAN ET DAGUET |