LOMO

Recently I'm obsessed with some apple's apps
hmm ... it is some photography apps
one is LOMOLOMO n another one is name by koren title, so I have no idea wat its call.

For my personality, I LOVE SNAP PHOTO !
but, I have been a long time never take photo like crazy, XD
I used to take photo everywhere, while shopping.

Since I discover such a FANTASTIC apps ...
Hehehehehe, mission on ! snap incessantly .... 

Here to upload some of my masterpiece XD



These are two photo with different  effect =)


This obviously I m grimacing XD


And this is another trendy Lomo effect


Hmmm ... n tis 1 is special for my babe ~
Definitely is edited 




& withs frenzs ~


This abit looks like ... kid >.<

Masterpieces presentation end
XD


Varent


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要做 MODEL:记者会 PC + 话说回来

张栋梁 - 低调

PENANG FASHION WEEK 2016 | GURNEY PARAGON | BRAN ET DAGUET |