New PC


I just bought a new pc from PC fair yesterday !!!
It was so excited ! muahahahahaha <3
A have a long time never change PC,
although I own a laptop, but I am not satisfied with my laptop screen, 
I cant enjoy my movie well with the small screen XD

Now I have a 20 inch wide screen in my room !!! yahoooooooo ~
happy ~ =)
can enjoy movie comfortably ~ >.<

and this pc can use for how long? 3 years? more or less? who know ? haha
I will appreciate it SO MUCH ! <3

* Opps ! forget to mention the most important 1 which is actually the purpose of buying this pc is for me to have a better pc, better processor to do my ID assignment, will will render more fast =)
Besides, I m really happy that my mum so sayang me >.< HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM !!!






VARENT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要做 MODEL:记者会 PC + 话说回来

张栋梁 - 低调

PENANG FASHION WEEK 2016 | GURNEY PARAGON | BRAN ET DAGUET |