Paint ball + Blood Donation







Saturday ... have a battle with some kdu students n design department lecturer ...
>.< Having fun there, although .... the shirt, pants, glove ... all are smelly .... =.=
1st time of play paint ball ... omg, it's painful ... T.T 
kena two site O CHEH ! ~ 
Feel so geli mia ... scare kena shoot ... coz abit dangerous , but excited lol ...
And sweat lots ! ... can slimmer? XD if can i will be back XD
Total gt 3 battle ... 
1st round was 2 group battle ... fight with my bb >.< 
our team win, she was the last one dead XD good job b!
2nd round was vs two professorial shooter ... 
gosh ... they were ... awesome ! All of us dead ! LOL
3rd round was LECTURER VS STUDENT !
hahahaha .... can shoot those lect that I hate! 
but I think I jz shoot tiok win win =.= and I din hate her ... zzz
sobx ...




After the battle, went to pisa pc fair v bb
see this see that, bb bought a hard disc for her sis
n buy ntg, when we going to back home ....
Thre are blood donation activity at the exit there ... 
and .. dunno y tat time I m so generous ... I jz walk inside ... n ... sit down 
lol ...
That was my 1st time to donate my blood, and 1st time knew that my blood type is O+
=)
hmmm, it's not that painful, but now still o cheh ...
After donate, I feel so happy, feel like I did something good XD

but get my parents scold, coz never told them b4 donate blood ...
they are jz worry me, i noe ~ >.<

That day was a nice day, although night time gt some argument with b
T.T


VARENT




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要做 MODEL:记者会 PC + 话说回来

张栋梁 - 低调

PENANG FASHION WEEK 2016 | GURNEY PARAGON | BRAN ET DAGUET |